Monday, March 12, 2012

About.me-bzzagent



I got involved in the bzzagent campaign, about.me, several months ago. I kept going to the site and getting confused. I didn't quite get the site.  I kept wanting to compare it to Myspace or Facebook, when it is not like either one.  I made it out to be very complicated, when it is a very simple site and very easy to use.

I would describe about.me as an online business card, but minus the phone/fax numbers. Instead, the site provides links to all your websites. It is a convenient site to add to business cards, because instead of filling up a business card with multiple websites and email addresses, you can put one site on your business card that links to all of your information.

The only thing I didn't enjoy was setting up and editing the biography.  The edit box goes in and out.   It frustrated me, especially when I tried to read over my information and make sure everything was correct.  Other than that, I found the page to be super easy to set up.  

If you would like to check out my about.me page, please do.  I have been playing around with it and deciding if I should add anything else.  

http://about.me/JessBuanno

No comments:

Post a Comment